Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Obama best for Healthcare

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama best for Healthcare

    Government regulation of health care...set prices and let the docs go elsewhere if they don't want to get in line. It's what Congress did to us today with the bailout...docs are no different. I'd gladly pay that $4,400 to the government every year in return for no medical bills.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama best for Healthcare

    Thats great, they will also have to regulate the cost of all drugs and medical/hospital supplies, nurses, and anything else involving healthcare....Have you seen a bill to be in the hospital lately??? Cost me 31k last year just to have my appendix removed... the surgion only charged 3k of that, the rest was drugs and hospital stay....How is that Health Insurances fault???


    Now you guys wanta cover All of us in one plan, pre-existing or not, and you wanta pay 4k a year...Did you pass elementary math??? The money isn't there with 4k per family...It will cost you more like 20k per family...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama best for Healthcare

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Government regulation of health care...set prices and let the docs go elsewhere if they don't want to get in line. It's what Congress did to us today with the bailout...docs are no different. I'd gladly pay that $4,400 to the government every year in return for no medical bills. </div></div>


    Thats not how it will work [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

    From what i can gather you will pay the same (possabably higher premiems) and someones taxes will be raised (the $250,000+ people as I understand it) to pay for insurence for those that are currently uninsured.

    I have not seen anything anywhere about controling Doc/Medical pay.......And while I agree that some of the crap charges the Medical field puts on people is crap I am still not sure that If I ever need Hear surgery that I want it done by the lowest bidder LOL

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Obama best for Healthcare

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anything but McCain's plan...I pay $4,400 per year for my part of my employers health plan...and that's not even half of the total cost. Thing is, with no more than I make I can never use it. If the kids need to go to the doctor, they go...but I haven't been to the doctor for anything besides sewing a finger back on since 1995. Used to it was because I didn't have health insurance and couldn't afford to go. Now days it's because I have health insurance and still can't afford to go. </div></div>

    Thats great, you still arent paying the average cost of medical bills per household....Even if you had to use it you wouldn't be...So wheres the money gonna come from...You just stated you cant swing your weight, neither can I, So where is the magic money gonna come from???

    </div></div>
    To follow your train of thought out, we should just eliminate the health care field . Fine by me. I'm already taxed to death to pay for the ones that can't/won't work. And the last 40 years, the US government has stood idly by while the import of goods has taken out one after another employer based healthcare plan. Now if we will just eliminate the military, we can get the nation out of debt. You have solved the whole budget. If we can't pay cash, we don't deserve it.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama best for Healthcare

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'm already taxed to death to pay for the ones that can't/won't work. </div></div>

    wait till you start payin to insure all the un-insurables
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #16
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama best for Healthcare

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Government regulation of health care...set prices and let the docs go elsewhere if they don't want to get in line. It's what Congress did to us today with the bailout...docs are no different. I'd gladly pay that $4,400 to the government every year in return for no medical bills. </div></div>


    Thats not how it will work [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

    From what i can gather you will pay the same (possabably higher premiems) and someones taxes will be raised (the $250,000+ people as I understand it) to pay for insurence for those that are currently uninsured.

    I have not seen anything anywhere about controling Doc/Medical pay.......And while I agree that some of the crap charges the Medical field puts on people is crap I am still not sure that If I ever need Hear surgery that I want it done by the lowest bidder LOL </div></div>

    Yes a lot of the tax money will pay for it also cutting the 10 bil we spend every month in Iraq and so forth and your premiums will go down not up. Its a plan that will be available to everyone but you dont have to take it. You can keep your docs and insurance company but it is really aimed towards the 46 mil without insurance, like I said though it will be available to everyone. The healthcare industry is run by the insurance and drug companies and how can you change that? By introducing major competition(an affordable healthcare plan available to all is no doubt major competition) and by doing that these companies will be forced to lower their prices to be competitive(thats when your premiums go down) Or you can use the National plan. Either way you want to do it. Btw Obamas plan will not cost much more then Mccains plan (Over 10 years, McCain's plan would cost $1.3 trillion and Obama's would cost $1.6 trillion, according to the report.) Looks like a decent plan to me.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama best for Healthcare

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love it when people who have never paid a healthcare premium, and deffinately never been around the healthcare industry start talkin and postin links about health insurance... </div></div>

    No I have not paid an insurance premium directly myself. But I have had a number of health problems and I know the strain it can take on a household. If it wasnt for St Jude, Id be homeless or wouldnt be here at all right now, after all the letters I seen stating that the insurance provider wont cover this treatment at all or only will cover so much of another. I can come to the conclusion that its a major problem.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama best for Healthcare

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love it when people who have never paid a healthcare premium, and deffinately never been around the healthcare industry start talkin and postin links about health insurance... </div></div>

    No I have not paid an insurance premium directly myself. But I have had a number of health problems and I know the strain it can take on a household. If it wasnt for St Jude, Id be homeless or wouldnt be here at all right now, after all the letters I seen stating that the insurance provider wont cover this treatment at all or only will cover so much of another. I can come to the conclusion that its a major problem. </div></div>


    Aren't you the one that about a month ago told me that you had never been to a place like that and didn't know where I got that idea. I know I said it was the Shriner's hospital so yes I did make a mistake on which it was but they do provide the same services in the same manner.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama best for Healthcare

    Went and found it myself.


    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But nahhh, my balloon will up there too high. </div></div>

    HUH? </div></div>

    He's reffering to all the high dollar drugs he is takin.

    Don't you love someone who has benefited from the generosity of private donations (Shriners hospitals don't receive any government aid) all his life and now that he is over the age limit to receive the same all he wants to do is complain because it isn't still gonna be handed to him free.

    Although what he wants is available and very easy to obtain, free healthcare for the rest of your life. He would never have the testicular fortitude to go and get it but it is there for the taking for anyone.

    Oh yeah it is called the military.


    I also like his missinformed signature. Doesn't realize that McCain voted against all the energy policies in place now that Bush implemented whereas his savior voted for them. This guy flip-flops more than John Kerry. </div></div>

    When was I at Shriners again? With that post it proves you know nothing about me, which you needed to before you hit that keyboard </div></div>
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama best for Healthcare

    I never said I didnt go to SJCRH, just said it wasnt shriners and I hadnt been going there all my life like you said. And it doesnt work like Shriners(which is no charge at all) St judes covers anyone without insurance and your insurance is charged if you have, they just make up what they dont cover. Actually theres a lot of differences.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •